Digital Hardness TestersShimana
This series was discontinued, please consider the replacement model, Shimana SHPMDR Series.
Portable handheld testers designed to determine the indentation hardness of materials ranging from cellular products to rigid plastics. Pocket size models with integrated probe.
Each Durometer type is made to a specific scale (i.e. A, C, D) and is capable of producing a value between 0 and 100.
- Shore A is designed to measure the penetration hardness of rubber, elastomers and other rubber like substances such as neoprene, silicone, and vinyl. It can also be used for soft plastics, felt, leather and similar materials.
- Shore C is designed for various foam and sponge.
- Shore D is designed for Plastics, Formica, Epoxies and Plexiglass.
These Shimana Shore Durometers are sold and shipped from our Brampton (Great Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada warehouse. Please enquire about the calibration certificate that is available for an extra cost.
- It meets standards: DIN 53505, ISO 868, ISO 7619, ASTM D 2240, JIS K7215.
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Can communicate with PC for recording, printing and analysing by the optional software and cable for RS232C interface.
- Automatic power off to conserve power.
- Use operation stand of optional parts can get good accuracy and repetitiveness due to constant measurement force to eliminate the errors caused by artificially applied different force.
- Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
- Range: 10~90 H (A, C, D)
- Resolution: 0.1
- Measurement deviation: error 1
- Power supply: 4x1.5v AAA battery
- Operating condition:
- Temp. 0~50 C
- Humidity <80%
- Size 162x65x28mm (6.4x2.6x1.1inch)
- Weight about 170g not including batteries
- PC interface: RS232C interface
- Power off : 2 modes
- Manual off at any time by depressing the power key till OFF shows on the display or
- Auto power off after 2 minutes from last key operation .
- Carrying case 1 pc.
- Operation manual 1 pc.
- Test block 1 pc.
We Also Recommend