Grain Moisture MeterShimana
The SHGLMM017 moisture meter is a powerful and versatile instrument for measuring and diagnosing dampness in grains.
This digital Grain Moisture Meter is widely used for fast and accurate measurement of moisture and temperature in the process of allotment, acquisition, storage, machining of packed grains.
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors while a colour coded light (LED) indicates the moisture condition of the material. This combined presentation of moisture measurement helps the user to map the extent of problems and monitor changes in condition precisely and reliably
- Use the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement. It can obtain automatically the temperature corrected moisture value.
- Wide measuring range and high resolution.
- Automatic power off to conserve power.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and software for RS232C interface
- Display 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
- Colour coded LEDs indication:
- Green LED represents a safe, air-dry state.
- Yellow LED represents a borderline State.
- Red LED represents a damp state.
- Range: average 6-30%
- Accuracy: ± 5%n or ±0.5% (whichever is the greater)
- PC interface: RS232C interface (Cable and software is not included)
- Power supply: 4x1.5 AA A size battery
- Power off : 2 modes
- Manual off at any time
- Auto power off after 5 minutes from last key operation
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature : 0-50 C
- Humidity : below 90% RH
- Unit 165x62x26mm or 6.5x2.4x1.0 inch
- Probe 368x44x25 mm or 14.5x1.7x1.0 inch
- Weight: 320g (not including batteries but including the probe)
- Carrying case 1 pc.
- Operation manual 1 pc.
- Probe 1 pc.
- 4 batteries
We Also Recommend