DFX 2 Digital Force Gauges for Basic Peak MeasurementsChatillon
The CHATILLON DFX II Series is an economical digital force gauge ideal for applications where users are interested in basic peak force measurement. The DFX 2 is available in four capacities (10lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf, 200 lbf) and features an integral loadcell with a measurement accuracy of better than 0.3% full scale. The DFX Series operates using a rechargeable NiMH battery pack and can operate using the supplied universal charger as well.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display language may be setup to indicate in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese. The DFX Series’ calibration procedure is included in the gauge’s setup. The Chatillon DFX 2 Series force gauges come with a carrying case, universal battery charger, flat and hook adapters.
- Simple user interface
- 70-100 hours of continuous use
- Four capacities (10 lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf and 200 lbf)
- Selectable units of measurement (ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N)
- Accuracy: ±0.3% of full scale
- Certification: Certificate of Conformance (std). NIST Traceable and 17025 calibration (opt)
- Data Sampling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Peak Capture Rate: 1000 Hz
- Display Update Rate: 250mS
- Tare Capacity: 110% full scale
- Overload Protection: 150% full scale
- Display Characteristics: High resolution, dot-matrix LCD, 8 lines, 21 characters,
- Automatic Shut Down: 30 minutes. May be disabled.
- Power: NiMH battery pack or use with Universal Battery Charger
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 to 100 hours, continuous use.
- Instrument Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg) with accessories
- Warranty: 1 year
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 130OF (-17 to 54OC)
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 110OF (4 to 43OC)
- Temperature Stability: Better than 0.03% of rated output per OF
- Relative Humidity: 20% to 85%
We Also Recommend