DFE2 Easy to-use force gaugeChatillon
The Chatillon DFE II Series is a compact, easy-to-use force gauge, designed for economy applications without compromising functionality. This digital force gauge is ideal for handheld or test stand applications and is available in several capacities.
The Chatillon DFE II Series marks a new era in digital force measurement. This compact, easy-to-use digital force gauge is designed for economy applications without compromising functionality. It is ideal for hand held use, as well as for test stand applications.
This digital force gauge is often used for collecting production sample data at the end of a production line, for performing pass/fail tests, or (when mounted to the Chatillon LTCM test stand and connected to a computer) for online recording of quality testing data for incoming material inspection conformance. A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD full color display supports a variety of standard gauge functions, including normal and peak read¬ings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load cell actuation and direction.
The DFE II features an integral load cell with a measurement accuracy better than ±0.25% FS, and has analog, USB and RS232 serial communication.
- Advanced Functions: Load Limits; Pass/Fail Limits; Embedded SPC (Mean, CV, Std, Dev); Overload History;
- Operating Modes: Normal and Peak mode;
- NIST Calibration with Data;
- Digital and analog outputs. RS232 outputs are supported with baud rates from 9600 to 115,600.
- Accuracy: Better than 0.25% FS
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
We Also Recommend