DFS2 Advanced Digital Force GaugesChatillon
The Chatillon DFS II Series offers the best price performance of any digital force gauge available today, along with wireless data transfer and communication. This easy-to-use digital force gauge is designed for basic and complex applications, and is ideal for handheld or test stand applications.
This digital force gauge is often used to collect tear strength test data on new materials, while it allows you to perform statistic analysis on the data directly on the screen. By mounting the DFS II to a Chatillon LTCM test stand you can perform testing at the end of a production line and stream the results to a PC for analysis.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution, full color dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load averaging, load comparisons, % and sharp break detection, load cell actuation, and direction.
This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for basic and complex applications. Ideal for handheld or test stand applications, the DFS II may be equipped with integral load cells or smart remote sensors for load measurement or torque measurement. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.1% full scale in integral load cell or dedicated remote models.
Features and Specs:
- Simple user interface
- RS232 and USB connections
- Selectable units of measurement (ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N)
- Selectable password protection for gauge set ups
- Better than 0.1% FS Accuracy
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Advanced Functions: Load Limits; Pass/Fail Limits; Load Averaging; Load Comparison; Break Detection; Contact Closure; Embedded SPC (Mean, CV, Std, Dev, %Diff); Analog, Digital and Mitutoyo Outputs; Display & Output Filtering; Overload History;
We Also Recommend