Tubular Spring ScalesChatillon
CHATILLON IN Series are one of the most popular spring scales that we sell in Canada. They are ideal for weighing fish, testing your line or setting your drag. They are also the universal choice for home, educational and industrial use where accuracy and ruggedness are required.
The IN Series linear scales feature a heavy-gauge solid brass construction with precision steel springs for outstanding reliability, including salt water applications. The scale has avoirdupois and metric graduations that are deeply embossed for easy reading. A zero/tare knob is standard. Scales comes with a fixed holding loop and large open hook. A maximum reading pointer is optional. The IN Series may be certified by the IGFA. The IN Series Chatillon scales have an exclusive 5 year limited warranty.
- Avoirdupois and Metric Graduations
- Eleven Capacities
- Brass Construction with Precision Steel Springs
- Lightweight with Fixed Holding Loop and Open Hook
- Optional Maximum Reading Pointer
- 5 Year Warranty
- Accuracy: +1 Graduation
- Maximum Overload: 125% of Rated Capacity
- Tare Capacity: 10% Full Scale Capacity
- Operating Temperature: 45°F to 100°F (7°C to 38°C)
We Also Recommend