K-DMG Series Ergonomic Testing KitsChatillon
The Chatillon K-DMG ergonomic kits lets you objectively measure manual muscle strength and functional task requirements for almost any application. A large, easy-to-read dial indicator displays peak strength.
Chatillon K-DMG Series dynamometer is ideal for functional capacity evaluations and basic muscle strength measurements where economy and ease-of-use are required. This compact gauge is designed for physical, occupational and sports applications, and general patient assessments.
K-DMG models include all DMG Series standard features (gauge,case,handle, hook with latch) plus curved compression plate, small rectangular fixture,palm fixture, grasping cable, V-notch, and extension rod.
- Two models
- K-DMG-200 Kit - 200 lbf
- K-DMG-500 Kit - 500 lbf
- Push & Pull Testing: The K-DMG is an excellent, portable solution for physical tensile (Pull) or compression (Push) testing.
- Peak Load Switch: The K-DMG features a 2.25 inch dial and a peak hold button for capture of the peak readings and an easy return to zero.
- Tare Ring: The concentric dial measures clockwise only and rotates 360 degrees for taring.
- Certificate and Warranty: The gauge is delivered with a Certificate of Calibration with NIST Data and 2 Year Warranty
- Accuracy: +0.5% of Full Scale
- Overload Capacity: 110% of Rated Capacity
- Maximum Overload: 150% of Rated Capacity
- Tare Capacity: 10% of Rated Capacity
- Dial Resolution: 0.5% of Full Scale
- Deflection (Full Scale): 10mm (.394 inches)
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 110°F (5°C to 45°C)
- Instrument Weight: 4.7 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8.4 lbs (3.80 kg)
We Also Recommend