LG Series Mechanical Force GaugesChatillon
The Chatillon LG Series is an excellent, economical solution for tensile or compression testing. These mechanical force gauges fits naturally in the hand for a comfortable and firm grip, even at maximum loads.
These mechanical force gauges features a 2.25-inch dial and an accuracy of +0.5% of full scale, along with a peak hold button for capture of the peak readings and easy return to zero. The concentric dial measures clockwise only, and rotates 360 degrees for taring. A mechanical overload feature protects the force gauge from damage.
The mechanical force gauge fits naturally in the hand for a comfortable and firm grip, even at maximum loads. It can also be mounted to a test stand for even greater control and consistent results in repetitive testing applications. Apply a pulling force to disconnect cables and hoses, and record maximum necessary tension. Check switch operation for “go”/”no go” or mount on a test stand to check the necessary compression force to engage a breaker.
- Three Graduation Styles:
- Tensile (Pull) and Compression (Push) Testing
- Peak Load Switch
- Tare Ring
- Intrinsically Safe
- NIST Calibration with Data
- 2 Year Warranty
- Accuracy: +0.5% of Full Scale
- Overload Capacity: 110% of Rated Capacity
- Maximum Overload: 150% of Rated Capacity
- Tare Capacity: 10% of Rated Capacity
- Dial Resolution: 0.5% of Full Scale
- Deflection (Full Scale): 10mm (.394 inches)
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 110°F, 5°C to 45°C
- Instrument Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 8.4 lbs (3.80 kg)
Chatillon LG Series Mechanical Force Gauge - dimensions
We Also Recommend