Coating Thickness Gages for Metal SubstratesDeFelsko
The DeFelsko PosiTector® 6000 are rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges that are using magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals (depending on the selected probe), accurately and quickly.
- Ready to measure—no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power (USB cable included);
- Instantly calculate average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring;
- Accepts all coating thickness probes: (6000/200/PC), environmental (DPM), surface profile (RTR/SPG), and ultrasonic wall thickness (UTG) probes.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Flashing display—ideal in a noisy environment
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection;
- PosiSoft USB Drive stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers.
No software required;
- PosiSoft 3.0 desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data from DeFelsko inspection instruments. No internet connection required.
- Free web-based application offering secure storage of thickness readings;
We Also Recommend