X-C Mechanical Force GaugesDillon
Proven accuracy and ruggedness sets our mechanical force gauge apart in the force measurement industry. The Dillon X-C force gauges is available in pound or kilogram capacities, for compression applications.
Model X-C comes in nine capacities ranging from 50 lb to 25,000 lb or 50 to 10000 kg. All feature accuracy of ±1% of full capacity, except the 25,000 (10000 kg) capacity instruments which are accurate to ±2% of full capacity.
Ideal for stand alone force applications or as the load defining component of a much larger system.
- Hardened balls for vertical loading
- Available in lbs or kgs
- Maximum pointer optional
- An official Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, dated and signed, accompanies each new Dillon X Force Guage
- Two year warranty
Load is applied against a hardened ball which rotates to maintain vertical alignment as pressure increases. The ball is held in place with a spring clip or retainer. A threaded mounting hole is located opposite the loading ball in the bottom of the beam.
1. Deflection beam
2. Dial indicator with zero at standard 12:00 position.
4. Maximum load pointer (optional)
5. Pressure button
6. Slanted Anvil
7. Dial indicator plunger
8. Anvil set screw
9. Mounting bracket for dial indicator
10. Screws for mounting bracket
11. Bezel-locking screw
12. Loading ball
13. Spring retainer clip
We Also Recommend