Wireless Digital MultimeterFluke
The Fluke 3000 FC Wireless Multimeter is the ideal solution for professional technicians. Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600V/ CAT III 1000 V environments, the Fluke 3000 FC has all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
Plus, the Fluke Connect wireless enabled modules measure AC, DC and AC+DC voltage, AC and DC current, plus temperature, all of which display on the Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter. Choose a standard clamp or flexible clamp to measure AC current. Mix and match modules to suit your unique measurement needs. Read the primary measurement on the main display and up to three modules at any one time. Modules are available separately or as part of Fluke Connect kits.
The Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter with the Fluke Connect™ app has all the essentials for convenient test and measurement troubleshooting.
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- MIN/MAX Recording
- CAT III 1000 V, Cat IV 600 V; IP54
- Safety rating: CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V0 mV / 0.1 mV
- Counts: 6,000
- Voltage AC/DC: 1000 V
- Current AC/DC: 400 mA
- Measurement Temperature: with T3000 temp module
- Frequency and capacitance measurements
- Resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Logging/Graphing: with optional FC modules and phone app or PC software
- Remote measurements: measure from 20 meters away via phone app
- Three-phase measurements: with optional current or voltage modules
- Share with team members: via phone app, requires WiFi or data service
We Also Recommend