For the temperature calibration professional that wants a highly accurate, easy-to-use, single function thermocouple temperature calibrator the Fluke 714B is the ideal test tool.
- The Fluke 712B can measure and simulate (13) different RTD types and resistance
- The Fluke 714B can measure and simulate (17) different thermocouple types and millivolts
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
- Hanging tool designed in and included with every unit
- Configurable 0% and 100% source settings for quick 25% linearity checks
- Linear ramp and 25% step auto ramp based on 0% and 100% settings
- Dual inputs and backlit display for easy interpretation of measurements
- Power down settings remembered at power up for easy restart of tests
- 1-year and 2-year specifications and traceable certification of calibration
Specifications are based on a one year calibration cycle and apply from +18 °C to +28 °C unless stated otherwise. All specifications assume a 5-minute warmup period.
We Also Recommend