Industrial TRMS MultimeterFluke
When productivity is on the line and you need to solve problems fast, the Fluke 87V delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need. Designed specifically to handle complex signals, the 87V industrial multimeter, allows you to gain productivity by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting even in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations.
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter
- Built-in thermometer allows temperature measurements without a separate thermometer
- Peak Min/Max allows capture of intermittents as fast 250 µS
- Dual display resolution – 6000 or 20,000 counts – lets you see small changes in displayed readings
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground: 1000 V rms
- Fuse protection for mA or µA inputs: 44/100 A, 1000 V FAST Fuse
- Fuse protection for A input: 11 A, 1000 V FAST Fuse
- Digital: 6000 counts updates 4/sec; (Model 87V also has 19,999 counts in high-resolution mode)
- Analog: 33 segments, updates 40/sec.
- Frequency: 19,999 counts, updates 3/sec at > 10 Hz
- Temperature: Operating: -20 °C to +55 °C; Storage: -40 °C to +60 °C
- Electromagnetic compatibility: In an RF field of 3 V/m total accuracy = specified accuracy
- Relative humidity: 0 % to 90 % (0 °C to 35 °C); 0 % to 7 0% (35 °C to 55 °C)
We Also Recommend