True RMS Wireless HVAC Clamp MeterFluke
The Fluke 902 FC True-RMS HVAC Clamp Meter, a wireless Fluke Connect®-enabled meter, improves the productivity of HVAC technicians in the field. The rugged dual rated - CAT III, 600 /CAT IV, 300 V - meter performs the essential measurements of HVAC systems — microamps for testing pilot light sensors, resistance up to 60 kilohms, AC current, AC/DC voltage, capacitance and contact temperature — eliminating the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight work spaces.
As part of Fluke Connect — the industry's largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools — the 902 FC can transmit measurements to a smartphone or tablet for later, detailed analysis. Those measurements can be uploaded to the cloud. Technicians can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive™ video calls or email, increasing productivity in the field.
The clamp meter also decreases the frequency that technicians will need to wear personal protective equipment when working on high voltage/current panels. Simply turn off the panel, verify the panel is de-energized using standard safety procedures, place the clamp and sync it to a smartphone with the Fluke Connect app, close the panel, reenergize it, and take measurements from a safe distance.
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes the arc blast zone risks, not you.
- Instantly trend and monitor measurements live on your phone screen for better troubleshooting results.
- 600 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- Temperature measurement from -10 °C to 400 °C (14 °F to 752 °F)
- 1000 μF capacitance measurement
- DC Current measurement to 200 μA
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement to 60 kΩ
- Min and max recording to capture variations automatically
- TL75 test leads (1 pair)
- 80BK integrated DMM temperature probe (1)
- AA alkaline batteries (2)
- Soft carrying case
- User's manual
- Statement of calibration