Basic force gauge with large LCDImada
Imada DST is the equivalent model fro DS2. The DST adds many new features to the popular DS2 gauge.
The large backlit LCD display can be configured in basic format to show value, unit and measuring mode or multi-line format to display peak and real time values simultaneously. Additional features include reversible display and high/low setpoints with OK indicator for Go/No Go testing.
The gauges have a 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate. Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
IMADA DST digital force gage features:
- Easy-to-use basic force gauge
- Backlit LCD display with user-friendly menus
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- USB and RS-232C output
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.; Display flashes at overload limit
IMADA DST digital force gage specifications:
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% F.S., ± 1 LSD
- Selectable Units: lbf(ozf), kgf(gf) or Newtons
- Display: 4 digit backlit LCD
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S.
- Overload Alarm
- Audible alarm at 90% of capacity;
- Audible alarm and indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.
- Sampling Rate 30,000/second
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Life
- Approx. 30 hours backlight off
- Approx. 14 hours backlight on
- 4.5 hours required for full charge
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints with OK indicators
- Outputs USB, RS-232C
- Operating Temp.: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
- Accessories Included: AC adapter, Attachments (hook, flat tip, conical tip, chisel tip, notched tip, extension shaft), Carrying Case
IMADA DST Dimensions
DST Ranges (Resolution) Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
|IMADA DST Series (Models)||Capacity (Resolution)|
|DST-0.4||7.000 (0.001 ozf)||200.0 (0.1 gf)||2.000 (0.001 N)|
|DST-1||18.00 (0.01 ozf)||500.0 (0.1 gf)||5.000 (0.001 N)|
|DST-4||4.400 (0.001 lbf)||2.000 (0.001 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 N)|
|DST-11||11.00 (0.01 lbf)>||5.000 (0.001 kgf)||50.00 (0.01 N)|
|DST-44||44.00 (0.01 lbf)||20.00 (0.01 kgf)||200.0 (0.1 N)|
|DST-110||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|
|DST-220||220.0 (0.1 lbf)||100.0 (0.1 kgf)||1000 (1 N)|
All gauges come with a 3-Point Certificate traceable to NIST. ISO Certificates are available at an additional charge.
All gauges are sold in a complete kit with gauge, hard plastic carrying case, a set of six measuring attachments and AC adapter/charger. All gauges can run on the internal NI-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.
We Also Recommend