Bottle Cap Torque TesterImada
Easy-to-use menus make programming simple in eight languages. Select units,set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language. The EL display is visible in dark and light locations and shows torque value, unit, peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high. Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second. ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the tester memory or captures continuous data at 10 data/second. Zero the tester or capture data while at the computer. All tester programming can be set and saved from the software.
All DTXS cap torque testers include a 3 Point Certificate traceable to NIST. DTXS cap torque testers include AC adapter/charger, USB Cable, Driver CD, built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, 1″ high standard pegs (optional long pegs, calibration kit and ISO Calibration available).
Features and specs
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD
- Captures 1st and 2nd peaks
- Test cap loosening (CCW) and tightening (CW) torque
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Selectable real time and peak modes
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Selectable lbf-in, kgf-cm and N-cm
- 1,000 data memory
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal
- Overload and low battery indicators
- 200% overload capacity
- Clamps diameters from 20~160mm
- Optional small tables clamp diameters from 7mm~50mm
- Four standard 1 inch pegs
We Also Recommend