Pocket LED StroboscopeImada
The Imada ESL-200B Pocket LED Stroboscope is a super bright, battery operated, LED stroboscope. The stroboscope has many features and is designed to measure and observe rotating, reciprocating and linear motion in a variety of production, quality control and academic applications. It generates an extremely bright light relative and fits in a pocket.
The ESL-200B stroboscope is sold as a kit and made in the USA. The standard model includes the stroboscope, AC Adapter/charger and plastic carrying case.
Adjustable Flash Duration
ESL-200B features adjustable flash duration. For most applications standard flash duration works without adjustment. For ultra high speed applications, objects may move during the brief period of a single flash, resulting in a blurred image. By decreasing flash duration, objects have less time to move and the image appears sharper.
Optional ET-1 External Trigger Kit
The External Trigger immediately synchronizes the stroboscope with a rotating object. The sensor is aimed at a ferrous target mounted on the drive shaft and triggers the strobe to flash each time the target passes the sensor. ET-1 is complete with sensor, cables and AC adapter. Ferrous target not-included. For more information see the ET-1 External Trigger Kit Tab.
Imada ESL-200 Standard Features
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source
- Extended battery life of 5 hours continuous use at 6,000 fpm/rpm
- Pulse Width Modulation for sharp images at high speed
- Highly stable drift free operation
- Auto wide measuring range – up to 150,000 fpm/rpm (over 100,000 display flashes)
- Push button operation with x2 and ÷2 buttons for easy and precise adjustment
- 359° Digital phase shift adjustment by 1° increments
- Store up to 9 flash rates in memory for records or quick retests (Restarts at the last flash rate)
- Rugged aluminum housing – compact size – weighs only 1.2 lb (540 g)
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 12 mm high LCD
- External trigger input and output
- Tripod mountable
- Kit includes stroboscope, AC Adapter/charger, and carrying case.
|Range/Resolution||12.0 to 9999.9 fpm/rpm ±0.1 fpm/rpm
10000 to 150000 fpm/rpm, ±1 fpm/rpm
(over 100,000 display flashes)
|Brightness||7800 LUX, 8" distance, 6000 FPM, 80 mS duration|
|Selectable Units||FPM or Hz|
|Accuracy:||±0.01%, ±1 LSD|
|Power||NiMH rechargeable battery|
|Display||12mm, 5 digit LCD|
|Phase Shift||0 - 359° in 1° increments|
|Tripod Thread||¼ - 20 UNC|
|Operating Temp.||0 – 45°C|
|Storage Temp.||-10 – 50°C|
|Weight||.81 lb/370 g|
We Also Recommend