Standard Dial Force Gauge FB SeriesImada
The real time/peak hold selector switch features on each Imada FB force gauges allows you to observe transients or capture peaks. Adds a new dimension to the way you measure the force in both push or pull directions with these ergonomically designed FB force gauges manufactured by Imada.
The rugged construction of the Imada FB mechanical force gauges will withstand industrial environments and retain calibration for extended periods. Ergonomic design makes it ideal for hand held use, or it can be mounted to a test stand. The Zero-Tare ring allows you to zero the gauge to compensate for measuring attachments and changes in measuring position. The real time/peak hold selector switch allows you to observe transients or capture peaks. The FB force gauge is an analog force gauge and does not require charging, it is available for use at any time. Many ranges are available to cover all of your force measurement needs (also available in Newtons).
What’s Included with the Gauge?
The FB series is sold in kits complete with force gauge, hard carrying case, five measuring attachments (flat head, conical, chisel, notched, and small hook) as well as a 3 inch extension shaft. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.
All gauges include a free certificate of calibration traceable to NIST. ISO-17025 certificates are available for an additional charge.
Note: Mechanical force gauges are not recommended for destructive testing or shock load applications.
FB Mechanical Force Gauge Features and Specs
- Check both compression and tension (push or pull)
- Up to 150 lbf capacity (Also available in kgf or N models)
- Simple, rugged, virtually maintenance free
- Retains a high degree of accuracy for extended periods
- Ergonomic, heavy-duty metal construction
- Intrinsically safe in hazardous environments, no battery needed
- Accuracy: ±0.3% F.S.
- Capacity up to 150 lbf (push and pull)
- Overload capacity 165 lbf on all ranges
- Tare ring
- Real time and peak mode
- Full set of accessories and carrying case included
We Also Recommend