GEK Adjustable Torque WrenchesImada
The Imada GEK Digital Adjustable Torque Wrench expands torque applications to places where a socket wrench cannot work. The wrench features forged steel jaws and a unique power sensor in the handle which accurately detects and analyzes load applied to the grip, regardless of hand position. The ergonomic grip helps keep the torque point in the center of your hand. The specially designed jaws maintain a constant working length whether open or closed. This design assures greater accuracy in torque measurement.
- High accuracy ±1.5% F.S. (clockwise with display facing you, counterclockwise with display facing away from you)
- The best known, rugged, high quality tools for over 60 years!
- Peak, peak with auto zero reset and Real Time modes
- Five programmable torque presets ideal for frequent operations.
- Pass/Fail mode counts fasteners tightened within programmed High/Low limits, using LED and audible alerts
- Selectable units, lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-cm, N-m
- ISO-6789 Compliant
- Calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case included
These torque wrenches can measure in peak mode, peak with auto zero reset, and real time. Five programmable torque presets stored in memory enable the user to check frequently used values. The presets alert the user with an intermittent signal at 90% and a continuous signal at 100% of the preset torque value using LED and audible indicators (Presets cannot be set at less than 10% of capacity). Selectable units of lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-m, and N-m. Uses a lithium coin battery.
|Measuring direction||CW and CCW|
|Measuring unit||Selectable lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-m, N-m|
|Data Memory||5 (storable Target torque values), 1 (Pass/Fail Mode)|
|Auto Shut OFF||Power automatically turns off after 2 minutes of non-use|
|Battery||Lithium coin battery CR2354|
|Battery Life||Approx. 2 months (100 usages per day)|