Handheld Digital Torque GaugeImada
The HTGS Digital Torque Gauge delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. Offered in 4 capacitiy ranges, Imada HTGS Series is lightweight, has an ergonomic design and is easy to carry. With its remote torque sensor with a Jacob’s chuck the torque meter can be used to grip a test sample or a wide variety of grips in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions.
The HTGS Torqe Gauge is easy to use and features very intuitive menus and navigation to make programming the gauge fast and simple. You can select units, reverse the display, set high/low setpoints or configure high/low setpoints. Additionally user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, 1st and 2nd peaks, angle value (using HTGA model) can be also managed by menu. The HTGS also has a set of 3 indicator lights for go/no go testing.
All new HTGS gauge includes the device driver and ZT Logger data acquisition software. ZT Logger can download data from the gauge memory or capture a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
Imada HTGS series specifications
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD
- Selectable Units: lbf-in, ozf-in, N-m, N-cm, kgf-m, kgf-cm
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Power: rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator: Indicates three charge states high, med and low
- Memory: Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 data
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints w/ color-coded LEDs & output signal
- Outputs: USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digitamatic and ± 2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)