Economical Force GaugeImada
The DS2 series is Imada’s most economical digital force gauge. It features a large, easy-to-read LCD display and simple push-button operation. An ergonomic metal housing protects the highly accurate loadcell and electronics in tough industrial environments.
The gauge can measure both tension and compression, with an icon indicating the direction on the display. A low battery icon will appear when the NI-MH batteries are low. Overload icon will flash and unit will emit audible alarm at 110% of full scale.
If desired, you can program high/low setpoints to enable Go/NoGo testing using the LCD indicators. Standard outputs (RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog) enable you to acquire data for permanent records.
The DS2 is compatible with Imada’s SW-1X Force Data Acquisition Spreadsheet. Acquire and analyze data in real-time in Microsoft Excel. Log and chart measurements as well as statistical information and control the gauge from your computer.
IMADA DS2 digital force gage features:
- Simple operation, easy-to-use, accurate
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction/li>
- Push-button selectable lbf, kgf, and Newton units
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with LCD indicators
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Overload alarm, display flashes at overload limit Easy To Use Force Gauges
- Low battery icon
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- Push-button tare function n Reversible display
- Set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter and carrying case.
IMADA DS2 digital force gage specifications:
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% F.S., ± 1 LSD
- Selectable Units: lbf(ozf), kgf(gf) or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Data processing speed: 1,000 data/second (30 data/second rate selectable)
- Display Update: 10 times/second
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator: Display flashes battery icon when battery is low
- CPU: 8-bit CMOS
- Setpoints: Programmable high/low setpoints with LCD indicators
- Outputs: RS-232C, Digimatic and ±1 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp.: 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)
IMADA DS2 Dimensions
DS2 Ranges (Resolution) Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
|IMADA DS2 Series (Models)||Capacity (Resolution)|
|DS2-0.4||7.00 (0.01 ozf)||200.0 (0.1 gf)||2.000 (0.001 N)|
|DS2-1||18.00 (0.01 ozf)||500.0 (0.1 gf)||5.000 (0.001 N)|
|DS2-4||4.400 (0.001 lbf)||2.000 (0.001 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 N)|
|DS2-11||11.00 (0.01 lbf)>||5.000 (0.001 kgf)||50.00 (0.01 N)|
|DS2-44||44.00 (0.01 lbf)||20.00 (0.01 kgf)||200.0 (0.1 N)|
|DS2-110||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|
|DS2-220||220.0 (0.1 lbf)||100.0 (0.1 kgf)||1000 (1 N)|
All gauges come with a 3-Point Certificate traceable to NIST. ISO Certificates are available at an additional charge.
All gauges are sold in a complete kit with gauge, hard plastic carrying case, a set of six measuring attachments and AC adapter/charger. All gauges can run on the internal NI-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.