ZT-DPU Digital Force Gauge with Remote SensorImada
Easy-to-use menus make programming simple in eight languages. Select units, reverse display, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language.
Electroluminescent EL display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using Imada test stand with FA?option), etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
Save data to USB flash drives. Export peak data or capture continuous data at 100 data/second to flash drives with ZTA-DPU force gauges.
ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the gauge memory or captures a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
Models ZTS-DPU (Standard)
Models ZTA-DPU (Advanced)
- ELelectro luminescent display is highly visible in dark locations
- Multi-langauge program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- Processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec.
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- Multi-Display allows users to customize what information they see on the display
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 4,400 lbs (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- USB (virtual COM?port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- External switch display hold and clear
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Kit includes, remote sensor with 6' cable, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB?cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
ZTA-DPU Additional Features
- Display force and displacement data with Imada FA test stand
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB flash drives
- ZTS/ZTA-DPU Ranges (Resolution) - Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
- ZTS/ZTA-DPU-2200, ZTS/ZTA-DPU-4400, - Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ± LSD
- Selectable Units: lbf(ozf), kgf(gf) or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator indicates three charge states high, med and low
- Memory, Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 data
- Programmable high/low setpoints w/ color-coded LEDs & output signal
- Outputs USB (virtual COM?port), RS-232C, Digimatic and ± 2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp. 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)