ZT Digital Force Gauges with Luminescent EL DisplayImada
IMADA ZT Digital Force Gauges feature a brand new intuitive user interface with easy-to-use menus. Select units, reverse the display, set high/low setpoints, and set all other functions using plain language menus.
The vibrant display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using Imada test stand with FA?option), etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. USB Software Capabilities.
All new IMADA ZTS and ZTA gauges include the device driver and ZT Logger data acquisition software. ZT?Logger can download data from the gauge memory or capture a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
Optional Force Recorder Data Acquisition Software is designed to capture up to 2,000 data per second. No competitors’ gauges come close to this speed! Other functions include, gauge programming, graph overlay feature, automatic statistics generation and force vs. displacement graphing (Pro version with ZTA and Imada FA test stand required).
- EL-electro luminescent display is highly visible in dark locations
- Multi-langauge program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- Processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec.
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 1,100 lbs (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- USB (virtual COM?port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- External switch display hold and clear
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Kit includes, full set of attachments, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB?cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
ZTA Advanced Features
- Display force and displacement data with Imada FA test stand
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB?flash drives
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% F.S., ± 1 LSD
- Selectable Units: lbf(ozf), kgf(gf) or Newtons
- Overload Capacity: 200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter
- Battery Indicator indicates three charge states high, med and low
- Non-volatile memory, recall up to 1,000 data
- Programmable high/low setpoints w/ color-coded LEDs & output signal
- Outputs USB (virtual COM?port), RS-232C, Digimatic and ± 2 VDC analog output
- Operating Temp. 32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)