Counting scale with laboratory accuracyKern
KERN CKE are easy to use, self-explanatory counting scales with laboratory accuracy, counting resolution up to 360,000 points.
- Self-explanatory graphic control panel, counting process can be understood immediately, even without operating instructions.
- no learning time = reduces costs
- ideal for untrained users
- visualised process avoids operating errors
- The 4 steps are carried out from left to right:
- Place the empty container onto the weighing plate and tare by pressing the TARE key
- Place the reference quantity for the goods to be counted into the container (5, 10 or 20 pieces)
- Confirm the selected reference quantity by pressing the key (5, 10 or 20)
- Pour in the goods to be counted. The number of pieces will immediately be shown in the display
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the average piece weight value
- Two scales in one: Switching from counting mode to weighing mode at the touch of a key
- Optional battery operation, only for models with weighing plate size W×D 340×240 mm, batteries 6×1.5 V Size C not standard, operating time up to 40 h
- Protective working cover included with delivery
We Also Recommend