Veterinary Platform ScalesKern
This KERN veterinary scale is a platform scale designed to provide vibration-free weighing with simple and convenient 4-key operation. Commonly used in veterinary medicine, a stable average weight is given at the push of a button when the environmental conditions are unstable or when weighing animals.
KERN has recently discontinued the EOB-F line and replaced-it with EOB Veterinary Scales.
Its display device comes with integrated radio module for wireless communication with the weighing platform. 3 frequencies are available for parallel use of several weighing platforms with a single display device. This KERN veterinary scale is ideal for weighing contaminated items: by the wave of your hand you can tare the scale thanks to its Touchless tare function.
This series of KERN Veterinary Platform Scales contains two models with XL platform (900x550x60 mm): KERN EOS-F has also 2 rollers and handle for easy transport of the scale's platform.
KERN EOB-F Features
- Display device with integrated radio module for wireless communication with the weighing platform. Range approx. 20 m
- Touchless tare function: by the wave of your hand.
- Network operation: 3 frequencies for parallel use of several weighing platforms with a single display device
- High mobility thanks to battery operation for display device and platform
- Simple and convenient 4-key operation
- Stainless steel weighing plate painted steel base
- Wall mount for display device standard
- Hold function (animal weighing): When the weighing conditions are unstable, a stable weight is calculated determining an average value
- Adjusting program CAL: For quick setting up of the balance‘s accuracy. External adjusting weight required.
- Weighing units: Can be switched to e.g. non-metric units at the touch of a key.
- Weighing principle: Strain gauge; electrical resistor on an elastic deforming body
KERN EOB-F Specifications
- 315x305x55 mm
- 550x550x65 mm
- 900x550x60 mm (EOS-series)
We Also Recommend