Digital Hanging Scales for High LoadsKern
Kern HCB Digital Hanging Scales are available in 7 models with capacities from 20 to 1000 kg. If you are looking for a hanging scale ideally suited for determining the weight quickly when loading and unloading fish, game, fruits, bicycle parts, suitcases etc., this KERN digital scale (HCB series) will be the right choice for you.
- Ideal for rapid checking in goods receiving and shipping
- Adjusting program (CAL): For quick setting of the balance’s accuracy. External adjusting weight required.
- Also essential in the private sector for determining the weight of fish, game, fruits, bicycle parts, suitcases etc.
- Data hold function: For easy reading of the weight, the display can be "frozen" in different ways. Either automatically when the weighing value remains unchanged or manually by pressing the Hold key.
- Vibration-free weighing: (Animal weighing program) Vibrations are filtered out so that a stable weight is obtained.
- Peak load display (peak hold), measuring frequency 5 Hz
HCB with [Max] ≥ 0,5 t: Reinforced version for heavy loads.
- Stainless steel: the balance is protected against corrosion.
- Snap link and Hook not included
- Display: Digit height 12 mm
- Data hold function
- HCB with [Max] 0,5 t: Reinforced version for heavy loads.
Snap link and hook not included
- Operating time: 300 h
- Stabilization time: 2s
- Warm-up time: 10 min
- Units: kg, lb, N
- Auto off: 3 min
- Maximum operating temperature: 35 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: 5 °C
- Ambient humidity (max): 80 %
- Casing material: Plastic , Stainlees steel (depending on model)
- Housing material: steel
- Hook and carbine material:Stainless steel
- Suspension material: Stainless steel
- Ready for use: Batteries included 3 x 1.5 V AA, operating time up to 300 h
We Also Recommend