R01 Tension and Compression Force SensorMark-10
Mark-10 Series R01 rugged smart sensors are designed for measuring tension and compression force, with applications in virtually every industry. Durable S-Beam design with threaded holes on two sides allows for many configurations.
Capacities available from 50 to 10,000 lbF [250 N to 50 kN]. Compatible with Mark-10 indicators (sold separately) through unique Plug & Test™ technology.
The MR01 S-type sensors can be integrated into an existing system or mounted to a Mark-10 test stand.
Features and Specs
- Member of the Plug & Test™ family of interchangeable sensors and indicators
- Measures tensile and compressive forces
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data is included. If the sensor is ordered with an indicator, a certificate for the set (indicator + sensor) can be supplied upon request, at no additional charge.
- Accuracy: ± 0.15% of full scale + indicator
- Weight: From 1.9 to 3 lb (0.9 to 1.4 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years
We Also Recommend