Basic Force and Torque IndicatorMark-10
The 3i digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors. With exclusive Plug & Test TM technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with other Mark-10 indicators.
The 3i shares its menu structure and most specifications with Series 3 digital force gauges. The sampling rate is 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters. The display also features an analog load bar for graphical representation of applied load, as well as set point indicators for pass-fail testing. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
The gauges include MESUR TM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
This Mark-10 Indicator (model 3i) works with one of the Mark-10 interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & TestTM technology. For a complete gage, you can choose Mark-10 Digital Force Gauges Series 3, designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications from 0.12 lbF to 500 lbF (0.5 N to 2500 N).
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Test TM technology
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Ultra-compact size
- Large backlit graphic display
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 4 selectable units of measurement
- MESURTM Lite data collection software, to tabulate, graph, and analyze test data (included)
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale + sensor
- Sampling Rate: 2,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life:
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- USB Output: Configurable to 115,200 baud.
- Weight: 0.7 lb [0.3 kg]
- Included items: Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTM Lite software, and user’s guide), and certificate of conformance.
- Environmental requirements: 40 - 100°F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensating
- Warranty: 3 years
We Also Recommend