Series 4 Force GaugesMark-10
Mark-10 Series 4 digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry, with capacities from 0.12 lb to 500 lb (0.5 N to 2500 N). The gauges feature a sampling rate of 3,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. Accuracy is ±0.2% of full scale, and resolution is 1/2000.
A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauges’ many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 50 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. The gauges are overload protected to 200% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
An ergonomic, reversible aluminum design allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 4 digital force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software. The force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- 3,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- ±0.2% accuracy
- 50 point data memory and statistics
- Reversible housing and display
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale
- Sampling rate: 3,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life: Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)
- Outputs: USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Safe overload: 200% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight: M4-012 - M4-100: 1.0 lb [0.45 kg]
M4-200 - M4-500: 1.2 lb [0.54 kg]
Included items: Carrying case, chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data
- Warranty: 3 years (see individual statement for further details)
|M4-012||0.12 x 0.00005||2 x 0.001||-||50 x 0.02||0.5 x 0.0002||-||500 x 0.2|
|M4-025||0.25 x 0.0001||4 x 0.002||-||100 x 0.05||1 x 0.0005||-||1000 x 0.5|
|M4-05||0.5 x 0.0002||8 x 0.005||-||250 x 0.1||2.5 x 0.001||-||2500 x 1|
|M4-2||2 x 0.001||32 x 0.02||1 x 0.0005||1000 x 0.5||10 x 0.005||-||-|
|M4-5||5 x 0.002||80 x 0.05||2.5 x 0.001||2500 x 1||25 x 0.01||-||-|
|M4-10||10 x 0.005||160 x 0.1||5 x 0.002||5000 x 2||50 x 0.02||-||-|
|M4-20||20 x 0.01||320 x 0.2||10 x 0.005||10000 x 5||100 x 0.05||-||-|
|M4-50||50 x 0.02||800 x 0.5||25 x 0.01||25000 x 10||250 x 0.1||-||-|
|M4-100||100 x0.05||1600 x 1||50 x 0.02||50000 x 20||500 x 0.2||-||-|
|M4-200||200 x 0.1||3200 x 2||100 x 0.05||-||1000 x 0.5||1x 0.0005||-|
|M4-500||500 x 0.2||8000 x 5||250 x 0.1||-||2500 x 1||2.5 x 0.001||-|
We Also Recommend