Advanced Digital Force GaugesMark-10
Mark-10 Series 5 advanced digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry, with capacities from 0.12 lb to 500 lb (0.5 N to 2500 N). The gauges feature an industry-leading sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. Accuracy is ±0.1% of full scale, and resolution is 1/5000.
A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauges’ many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or data collectors via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
MARK-10 Digital Force Gauges (Series 5) Features
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog output
- Large backlit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Automatic data output via USB/RS-232
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
MARK-10 Digital Force Gauges (Series 5) Specifications
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate: 7,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery Life:
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units: lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)
- USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Safe overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- M5-012 - M5-100: 1.0 lb [0.45 kg]
- M5-200 - M5-500: 1.2 lb [0.54 kg]
- M5-1000 - M5-2000: 1.8 lb [0.82 kg]
- Included items: Carrying case, chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery,
quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTMLite software, MESURTMgauge DEMO software, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data
- Warranty: 3 years (see individual statement for further details)
We Also Recommend