Bottle Cap Torque TestersMark-10
Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT01 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, analog, set point outputs
- Moveable 1.25" (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- Accuracy: ±0.3% of full scale
- Sampling rate: 7,000 Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery Life: Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units: ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm
- Output: USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Configurable Settings: Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration
- Safe overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight: 8.4 lb [3.8 kg]
- Included items: Set of 4 1.25" length posts, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).
- Extended length posts
- Flat rubber jaws
- Adjustable jaws
- MESUR™gauge software
- Carrying case
- Calibration kit
- Certificate of calibration with data
How to order
All models include 110V AC adapters. Add suffix ‘E’ for euro plug (220V), ‘U’ for UK plug (220V), or ‘A’ for Australian plug (220V).
Ex: MTT01-12E, MTT01-50U, MTT01-100A
We Also Recommend