The Mitutoyo micrometer Series 293 MDC-Lite has a Slim, lightweight construction for ease-of-operation in hand as compared to a conventional digital micrometer. This outside micrometer display stays on for the entire battery life (1.2 years).
Provided with zero-set key for easy origin setting and measurement readout with large characters on the LCD screen the Mitutoyo Series 293 Micrometers can measure in both inch and metric system.
- The world's lightest digital micrometer 215g (.47 lbs.) in mass
- Simply measures 0 through 25mm (1") with resolution to 0.001mm (.00005")
- No spindle clamp, no data output
- Measuring faces carbide tipped
- Provided only with a zero-set key for easy origin setting
- A ratchet stop or friction thimble for a constant measuring force
- Measurement readout with large characters on the LCD screen
- The display stays on for the entire battery life (approximately 1.2 years)
- Battery: SR44 (1pc.)
- Slim construction for easy access to the stepped feature like the one shown
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Flatness: 0.3µm / .000012”
- Parallelism: 2µm / .00008”
- Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use
|293-831-30||0 - 1"/0 - 25.4mm||±.0001" ( ±2μm)||With ratchet stop|
|293-832-30||0 - 1"/0 - 25.4mm||±.0001" ( ±2μm)||With friction thimble|
|293-821||0-25mm||±2µm||Metric only, with ratchet stop|
We Also Recommend