Sound Level Pressure Meter 35dB to 135dBMTP
Buy this versatile MTP ST-805 with LCD display that performs the sound measurements according with IEC651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2 standard. Combined great features such Data Hold or MAX Hold function.
- Fast response time, high performance
- Range from 30 to 130dB with 0.1dB resolution;
- 1/2" electret condenser microphone for high accuracy and long-term stability
- Data Hold, Max Hold functions
- Tripod mount for long-term monitoring
- A & C frequency weightings
- Fast & slow dynamic characteristics model
- Low battery indication
- Standard applied : IEC651 type 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2
- Frequency range : 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Measuring level range : 30~130dB
- Frequency weighting : A/C
- Microphone : 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
- Calibration : Electrical calibration with the internal oscillator (1kHz sine wave)
- Display : LCD Digital display : 4 digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB Display
- Up data: 0.5 sec.
- Time weighting : FAST(125mS), SLOW(1 sec.)
- Level ranges : Lo: 30-100dB; Hi : 60-130dB
- Accuracy : + 1.5dB (under reference conditions)
- Alarm function : “OVER” is show when input is out of range
- Maximum hold : Hold readings the Maximum Value, with decay < 1dB/3minutes.
- Auto power off : Meter automatically shuts down after approx. 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Power supply : One 9V battery, 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604.
- Power life : About 50hrs(alkaline Battery)
- Operation temperature : 0 to 40℃(32 to 104oF)
- Operation humidity : 10 to 90%RH
- Storage temperature : -10 to 60℃( 14 to 140 oF)
- Storage humidity : 10 to 75%RH
- Dimensions : 210(L)X55(W)X32(H)mm
- Weight: 230g(including battery)
- Included: 9V battery, carrying case, Instruction manual.
We Also Recommend