Wall Mount Datalogger Humidity MeterMTP
This MTP ST172 Temperature and Humidity Datalogger is designed with a high accuracy temperature and humidity sensor. The datalogger is provided with features of high accuracy, fast response and stability. It is widely used for monitoring and collecting data of environment temperature and humidity.
You can monitor temperature and humidity values efficiently and conveniently for long time periods by using the datalogger. The readings are saved in the logger and simply read out by your PC with USB cable. The LCD can show current readings, Max, Min, Time, Date and Temperature or Humidity values.
- Memory for 32700 readings
- Dew point indication via Windows software
- Selectable measuring cycle: 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 30m, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr, 24hr
- Status indication via red/yellow LED and green LED
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for relative humidity and temperature
- Analysis software used to view graph for logging data
- Multi-mode to start logging
- Long battery life
- Temperature Range: 40 to 70°C/-40 to 158°F
- Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Accuracy: -40 to -10°C/-40 to 14°F & 40 to 70°C/
104 to 158°F: ±2°C/±3.6°F; -10 to 40°C/
14 to 104°F: ±1°C/±1.8°F
- Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Resolution: 0.1% RH
- Accuracy: 0 to 20% & 80 to 100%: ±5.0% RH; .
20 to 40% & 60 to 80%: ±3.5% RH; .
40 to 60%: ±3.0% RH
- Sampling Rate: User selectable rate, 1s to 24h
- Power Supply: 1 x 3.6V lithium battery
- Dimensions: 94 x 48 x 33mm
- Weight: 115g.
We Also Recommend