WBGT Heat Stress MeterREED
Reed 8778 temperature/humidity meter measures how hot it really feels and provides the most accurate determination of the heat stress. REED 8778 displays the WBGT value with or without direct sun exposure.
Along with having a Wet Bulb Global Temperature reading , the Reed 8778 Heat Stress Meter is a perfect instrument for those in need of measuring Heat Stress. Reed 8778 measures how hot it feels when humidity is combined with temperature, air movement and radiant heat and provides audible alarm when conditions enter the caution and danger zones.Reed 8778 comes also with Black Globe Temperature (TG) function to monitor the effects of direct solar radiation on an exposed surface. Its tripod mount design makes the Reed 8778 particularly useful in activities requiring long-term monitoring.
REED 8778 Features
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) considers the effects of temperature,
humidity and direct or radiant sunlight
- Black Globe Temperature (TG) monitors the effects of direct solar radiation on an exposed surface
- In/Out function displays the WBGT value with or without direct sun exposure
- View individual temperatures or indices in either °F or °C
- User adjustable WBGT threshold with audible alarm if threshold is exceeded
- Auto power off with override
- Built-in RS232 and USB interface
- Tripod mount design for long-term monitoring.
REED 8778 Specifications
- Air Temp. Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C (32 to 122°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.6°C (±1.1°F)
- Black Globe .
Temp. Range: 0.0 to 80.0°C (32 to 176°F)
- Accuracy: ±1°C: 15 to 40°C, ±1.5°C: rest of range for indoor; .
±1.5°C: 15 to 40°C, ±2°C: rest of range for outdoor
- WBGT Temp. Range: 0.0 to 50.0°C (32 to 122°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±3% RH: 10 to 90% RH, ±5% RH: rest of range
- Resolution: 0.1% RH
- Operating Conditions: 0-50°C, 0-95%RH
We Also Recommend