Light Weight Digital Scales (600g)REED
Reed GM-600G digital scale capable of measuring the weight up to 600g with 0.1 g resolution. The scale comes with back light LCD display for easy low-weighing measurements and offers a great sampling time (Approx. 0.8 second)
REED GM-600G Features
- 600 g measuring capacity with 0.1 g resolution.
- Full capacity tare function capability.
- Net weight, gross weight display.
- With counting scale function.
- Digital display, easy measurement.
- Back light LCD display.
- Gram, pound display unit.
- Auto power off.
- Auto calibration capability.
- Durable & portable housing plastic case.
- LOAD CELL transducer, high precision.
- Use exclusive microprocessor LSI-circuit, high reliability.
- Battery or DC 9V adapter power supply
REED GM-600G Specifications
- Display: 5 digits w/annunciator. 15 mm ( 0.59 mm ) digit height
- Measuring Capacity: 600 g/21.12 oz.
- Resolution 0.1 g/0.005 oz.
- Min. Display Weight: 0.3 g/0.015 oz.
- Accuracy: ± ( 0.1 % + 2 d )
* After the calibration.
- Unit Select: g or oz.
- Function: Weight scale, Counting scale.
- Sampling Time: Approx. 0.8 second.
- Tare Control: Full capacity.
- Transducer: Load cell.
- Circuit: Exclusive LSI-circuit.
- Over Load Show Indicator: " EEEEE ".
- Cabinet Size: 150 x 145 x 48 mm
( 5.9 x 5.7 x 1.9 inch )
- Platform Size: 195 x 150 mm.
( 7.7 x 5.9 inch )
- Power Supply: 6 x 1.5V AA (UM-3) batteries,
or DC 9V adapter.
- Power Consumption: Approx. DC 15 mA.
- Accessory: Operation manual................1 PC.
How to use Reed Light Weight Digital Scales (600g) (GM-600G)
Before you will start the weight measurements, if intend to measure the weight of small particle or liquid, then it can use the small container as the interface. Put the container (or bowel) on the platform as the interface, power on the scale, push the "Tare Button", the display will show "Zero" weight, then put the weighting material (or liquid) into the container, LCD will show the weight value. Now you can select the weight unit by pressing the "MODE Button" once and choose the unit from gram or ounce.
After finish the first load weight measurement, push the "Tare Button" and release, the display will show "Zero" weight value, If the first load weight value is < 20 gram, a "Zero" indicator will be shown on the display. If the first load weight value is <= 20 gram, the scale will show the "TARE" icon. Now you can start the second load on the platform and the scale will show the weight value of second load exactly.
Over load indication
When your measurements are out of Reed Gm-600G's range, the scale will display "EEEEE" that means the weight load is over the indication. Under this situation, please do not increase the weight load.
Press the "MODE Button" once until the indicator show to the "PCS". Press the "N/G Button" once can select the counting sample no. ( S=10, S=20, S=50, S=100 ). After the counting sample no. be selected (for example S=20), then put the samples (for example 20 PCs) on the platform. Press the " MODE Button" once, the display will show "CAL" then return to counting no., now the scale is ready for the counting measurement.
We Also Recommend