Laser Thermometer (-50 to 550°C)REED
This Reed R2002 (was st-882) Infrared Laser Thermometer manufactured by Reed (new 2015 model) enable you to measure the temperature from a distance without contact with the object to be measured. Thanks to its incorporated laser pointer, Reed R2002 thermometer facilitates the fast detection of the target area useful feature when you need to obtain quick and reliable results under circumstances where other probe type thermometers cannot be used.
Please note the new part number: REED ST-882 was changed to REED R2002.
Made from quality materials, with its built-in laser pointer the REED R2002 (was ST-880) infrared temperature gun is perfect for precise non-contact measurements from -20°C to 280°C. Buy the R2002 Gun Thermometer right now for standard shipping and great price.
REED R2002 (was st-882) Features
- Precise non-contact temperature measurements
- Wide range applications: Food preparation, Safety and Fire inspectors, Plastic molding, Asphalt,
Marine and screen printing, measures ink and dryer temperatures, Diesel and Fleet maintenance.
- Fixed emissivity covers 95% of all applications
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- 8:1 Distance to Spot Size ratio
- °C/°F switchable button
- Automatic Data Hold & Auto power off
- Trigger lock
- Max/Min temperature display
- Automatic ambient temperature compensation
- Measures a 1 inch target from a distance of 8 inches
- Backlit LCD display
- Low battery indication with auto shut off
- Includes battery and carrying case
REED R2002 (was st-882) Specifications
- Temperature Range: -58 to 932°F (-50 to 500°C)
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading or ±2°C (±4°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Optical Resolution: 8:1
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Spectral Response: 6 to 14µm
- Response Time: < 1 second
- Power Supply: Single 9V battery
- Dimensions: 131 x 82 x 35mm
- Weight: 130g
How to use Reed Laser Thermometer (-50/550C) R2002
Wide range application
Food preparation, Safety and Fire inspectors, Plastic molding, Asphalt, Marine and screen printing, measures ink and dryer temperatures, Diesel and Fleet maintenance.
Holding the meter by its handle, point the IR Sensor toward the object whose temperature is to be measured. The meter automatically compensates for temperature deviations from ambient temperature. Keep in mind that it will take up to 30 minutes to adjust to wide ambient temperatures. Several minutes is required after a low temperature is measure before a high temperature measurement can be measured. This is a result of the cooling process which must take place for the IR sensor. While measuring, the SCAN display icon will appear in the upper left corner of the LCD. Release the trigger and the HOLD icon will appear on the LCD . indicating that the reading is being held. The meter will automatically power off approximately 7 seconds after the trigger is released. Unless the unit is locked on.
We Also Recommend