5.0 PSI Gauge & Differential Pressure ManometerREED
This Reed R3002 Pressure Meter comes with a highly accurate differential pressure sensor that offers a ±0.3% full scale accuracy and measures gauge and differential pressure from 0 to 5 psi with 0.5 seconds responding time. Reed R3002 was designed with features needed to make pressure measurements and recording faster, easier and more accurate. During the measurements, this manometer show maximum, minimum or average pressure and relative time that it was recorded. Use its Data Hold function if you want to freeze the displayed reading. Buy this digital pressure meter from us and you will also the USB cable, tubing, hard carrying case & battery.
REED R3002 Features
- Measures gauge and differential pressure from 0 to 5 psi
- 11 selectable units of measure: psi, inH2O, bar, mbar, kPa,
inHg, mmHg, ozin2, ftH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2
- Dual LCDs with backlighting
- Max/Min/Avg record with time stamp
- Data Hold freezes the displayed reading
- Low battery indication with auto power off
- Push button zero adjust and offset readings
- USB output
REED R3002 Specifications
- Display: Dual LCD
- Accuracy: ±0.3% f.s (25ºC)
- Repeatability: ±0.2% (Max.+/-0.5% f.s)
- Linearity/Hysteresis: ±0.29% f.s
- Pressure Range: 5 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 20 psi
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Over range Indicator: Err1
- Under range Indicator: Err2
- Operating Conditions: 0ºC to 50ºC
- Storage Conditions: -10ºC to 60ºC
- Serial format: Baud rate: 9600 Baud, 8 Data Bits
- Power Supply: Single 9V alkaline battery
- Includes: USB cable, tubing, hard carrying case & battery
- Optional Accessories: Tripod (model BS-6)
If you are looking for one of the best kit for measuring Pressure and air velocity with a one single instrument please see our R3001 REED Digital manometer and anemometer.
How to use REED 5.0 PSI Gauge & Differential Pressure Manometer (R3002)
Zero Adjust and Offset
Turn the Reed R3002 meter on by pressing the On/OFF button. Please do not connect any attached on the instrument. To Zero Adjust ond Offset the meter, just press the HOLD button for at least 2 sec. The meter will reset automatically and will display the “0 0 0 0” value on its display.
The metter offers you the posibility to freeze the value of measurement on the display. To activate this function press the HOLD button. The ‘HOLD’ icon will appear on the upper left-hand side of the display. If the pressure value is over the range, error codes will show on the screen. Press the HOLD button again to return to normal operation.
Using the Record function
Thanks to this feature, you can view only the highest (MAX), lowest (MIN) or average (AVG) readings with a relative time stamp. The acces to this function is simple: just press the R3002's REC button once. The relative time clock also appears in the secondary display and will start counting. You can navigate between MAX, MIN and AVG pressing the same REC button. The display will show MIN/MAX/AVG values of the measurement. To exit the MIN/MAX/AVG mode, press the REC button for 3 seconds to return to normal operation.
Press the Backlight button to turn on the backlight. It will remain on for 40 seconds.
Press the Unit button and the meter will cycle through the 11 available units of measurement as indicated by the cursor on the bottom of the display.
We Also Recommend