1000V DC/AC True RMS Datalogger MultimeterREED
Built for handheld users, the R5005 allows you to performs AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle measurements that meet your toughest requirements and applications. Its ergonomic shape fits your hand, while the easily accessible buttons allows you to choose the measurement functions fast and easy. With this digital multimeter tester you can captures the minimum, average, and maximum input values while displaying the elapsed time. The meter will beep when the input value goes below the recorded max or min value. Wirelessly transfer all of the saved records on the computer using the bluetooth interface.
REED R5005 Features
- AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance,
frequency and duty cycle measurements
- 10MHz frequency counter
- Temperature measurement capability
- True RMS AC voltage and current measurements
- Mix/Max/Avg and Peak Hold functions
- Auto power off function
- Store up to 10,000 recorded events
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of readings
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours
- 50,000-count graphical LCD with backlight displays multiple sets of
measurement data simultaneously
- Bluetooth interface
- IP67 rated waterproof
REED R5005 Specifications
- Display: 50,000 count backlight LCD
- AC/DC Voltage Range: 50, 500mV, 5, 50, 500, 1000V
- AC/DC Voltage Resolution: 0.001, 0.01mV, 0.0001, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1V
- AC/DC Voltage Accuracy: AC: ±(0.3% rdg. + 25 dgt.) (50/60Hz);
- DC: ±(0.025% rdg. + 5 dgt.)
- AC/DC Current Range: 500, 5000µA, 50, 500mA, 10A
- AC/DC Current Resolution: 0.01, 0.1µA, 0.001, 0.01mA, 0.001A
- AC/DC Current Accuracy: AC: ±(0.6% rdg. + 25 dgt.) (50/60Hz);
- DC: ±(0.15% rdg. + 20 dgt.)
- Resistance Range: 50, 500O, 5, 50, 500kO, 5, 50MO
- Resistance Resolution: 0.001, 0.01O, 0.0001, 0.001, 0.01kO,
- Resistance Accuracy: ±(0.05% rdg. + 10 dgt.)
- Capacitance Range: 5, 50, 500nF, 5, 50, 500µF, 10mF
- Capacitance Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1nF, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1µF,
- Capacitance Accuracy: ±(2% rdg. + 40 dgt.)
- Frequency Range: 50, 500Hz, 5, 50, 500kHz, 5, 10MHz
- Frequency Resolution: 0.001, 0.01Hz, 0.0001, 0.001, 0.01kHz,
- Frequency Accuracy: ±(0.01% rdg. + 10 dgt.)
- Temperature Range: -50 to 1000°C (-58 to 1832°F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±(1.0% rdg. + 2.5°C (4.5°F))
- Peak Hold: >mS
- Battery: 6 hour Li-ion rechargeable
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 3.8 x 2.36" (220 x 96 x 60mm)
- Weight: 22oz (631g)
- Includes: Test leads, Type K temperature probe,
software, and rechargeable battery
- Optional Accessories: Alligator clips (FC-A15)
How to use REED 1000V DC/AC True RMS Industrial Multimeter (R5005)
Used to make various electrical measurements, such as AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, and resistance this precise and accurate model R5005 True RMS Multimeter combines the functions of a voltmeter, ammeter, ohmmeter with great features such Temperature Measurements, Diode or Capacitance Tests. Even more, This meter is capable of displaying voltage as an dB value, either relative to 1 milliwatt (dBm), a reference voltage of 1 volt (dBV) or a user selectable reference value. Using Its ergonomical selector switch you to change the function between volts, ohms, and amps, and choose the scale of the meter. For temperature measurements Insert the Temperature Probe into the COM and Temperature terminals, with the negative plug going into the COM terminal. The Temperature reading will appear on the main display.
Recording the data of measurements
During any measurements, you can save a single record by pressing the function button under "SAVE", and then press the directional buttons to select the "Save" function. The Record Saving function can collect data over a user-specified duration of time. The recording session will continue until the allocated memory is used, the batteries run out, the function switch is moved, or by pressing the function button under "STOP".
When you need to view the records, press the function button under "SAVE" and use the directional buttons to select the "View Measure" function. Press the function button under "VIEW". Press the function button under "Next" or "Prev" to scroll through the records. Press the function button under "TREND" to display the recorded data in a trend-plot graph. Press the function button under "SUMMARY" to display the recorded data in summary mode. Press the function button under "DELETE" to delete.
Taking Maximum, Minimum, and Average Readings
During the measurements activate the Max/Min Function by pressing the Max/Min button and the meter will capture the average, and maximum input values while elapsed time is still displaing on the LCD display. When the the input value goes below the recorded max or min value you will hear a sound warning signal.To stop recording data press the function button under "Stop".
Using the Peak Value Function
In the same way as Maximum and minimum function you can use the Peak Value feature.Press the function button under"Peak" to start the Peak Value recording session.
Using the Relative Values Function
Press the function button under "MENU". Use the directional buttons to select either "REL" or "Peak". Press the function button under "REL" to start the recording session.
AutoHold and Hold
Press the function button under "AutoHold" to activate the AutoHold function. AutoHold monitors the input signal and beeps when a new stable measurement is detected. A stable measurement is a user adjustable percentage that lasts for at least a second, that is selectable by pressing the function button under "SETUP". The AutoHold function filters out open lead conditions so the test leads can be moved between test points without triggering a display update. To freeze the display during any function, press the Hold button.
We Also Recommend