Thermo-Hygrometer with Integral ProbeREED
Stay in touch with environmental conditions with this versatile and compact thermo-hygrometer with integral probe
Thanks to its Dual LCD, Reed R6001 (also known as Reed C-315) simultaneously displays the displays ambient temperature and relative humidity readings. Reed R6001 offers you the same precision, high quality and simplicity of operation just like a more expensive hygrometer.
REED R6001 Features
- Compact thermo-hygrometer with integral probe for
convenient one-hand operation
- Dual LCD readout shows ambient temperature and relative humidity
- User selectable °F / °C
- Min/Max memory for both functions
- Data hold and Relative functions
- Auto power off
REED R6001 Specifications
- Display: Dual display
- Measurement Range:
- Humidity: 1%RH ~ 99%RH
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4°F ~ 140°F)
- Resolution: 0.1%RH, 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Response Time: (@ t90)
- Humidity: 180 sec (In slowly moving air)
- Temperature: 10 sec (In slowly moving air)
- Operating Condition: 0°C ~ 40°C (< 80% RH )
- Storage Condition: -10°C ~ 60°C (< 70% RH )
- Altitude: Up to 2000 meters.
- Sample Rate: 2.5 times per second
- Battery: 9 V Battery,
- NEDA 1604 or JIS 006P or IEC6F22
- Battery Life: (with alkaline battery)
- Continuance operating approx 85-hours.
- Dimensions: 240 × 54 × 34mm (9.5” × 2.1” × 1.3”)
- Weight: Approx.180g
- Accessory: Battery, Instruction Menu
Accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C:
- range 5%RH ~ 95% -> accuracy: RH ±3%RH;
- range -20°C ~ 60°C -> accuracy: ±0.8°C;
- range -4°F ~ 140°F -> accuracy: ±1.6°F.
How to use REED Thermo-Hygrometer with Integral Probe (R6001)
During the measurements, you can hold the current reading and keep it "frozen" on the display by pressing the “HOLD” button. To cancel this Data-Hold function, just release the Reed R6001's HOLD button. When the meter is under Data Hold operation, the “REL”, “MAX/MIN” and “°C/°F ” button are disabled.
Thanks to this feature, the metter allows you to memorize the present reading. When this funciton is enabled by pressing the REL button, the difference between the new reading and the memorized data will be shown on the display. Exit from the relative operation by pressing the REL button aganin.
Use this function if you need to keep into the Reed R6001 internal memory the maximum value and minimum value simultaneously and updated with every new data. Start using Max&Min operations by pressing the MAX/MIN button. With the MAX symbol showing on the display, the maximum value is shown. Press MAX/MIN again, then the MIN symbol is on the display and also the minimum reading.To exit the MAX/MIN mode, press and hold the MAX/MIN button for two seconds.
We Also Recommend