Thermo anemometer data loggerREED
This portable Reed SD-4214 anemometer deliver and stores precise wind speed measurements and temperature using a hot wire and Type K and J thermocouple thermometer. For a fast response, the air temperature sensor uses a standard thermistor. The high contrast LCD can show air velocity values in different units.
No extra software needed. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the SD card into computer. Data can then be graphed directly to Excel or other applications.
REED SD-4214 Features
- Combination of hot wire and standard thermistor, deliver rapid and
precise measurements even at low air velocity value
- Slim probe, ideal for grilles & diffusers
- Air velocity: m/S, FPM, Km/h, Knots, & MPH
- Air temperature (°C, °F
- Type K and Type J thermocouple thermometer
- Air Temperature uses a thermistor sensor for fast response time
- Real time SD memory card datalogger with a built-in clock and calendar
- Sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds
- Meter can switch to a Manual Datalogging
- No extra software needed, just plug the SD card into the computer and it downloads directly to EXCEL
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto power off or manual power off
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading
- High accuracy microcomputer circuit
- Power by UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- USB/RS232 Computer interface
- Separated probe for easy measurements of multiple environments
- Automatic temperature compensation for the anemometer and type K/J thermometer
REED SD-4214 Specifications
- Air velocity is measured in m/s, fpm, km/h, mph or knots;
- Circuit: Custom microprocessor LSI circuit
- Display: 52mm x 38mm LCD with backlight
- Temperature units: (°C, °F)
- Auto Sampling Time: 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800, 3600 seconds
- Memory Card: SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB
- Sampling Time of Display: Approx. 1 second
- Data Output: USB/RS232 PC computer interface
- Temperature Range: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Accuracy: ± 0.8°C/1.5°F
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Power Supply: UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- Weight: 515g/1.13lb
- Dimensions: Main instrument:203 x 76 x 38mm
- Telescope probe: 12mm Dia., 280mm to 940mm Length
- Includes: Telescope probe and a hard carrying case
- Optional accessories: 2G SD Card (SD-2GB) Type K thermocouple probe (TP-01)
USB cable (USB-01) RS232 cable (UPCB-01) Data Acquisition Software (SW-U801-WIN) Tripod (BS-6)
How to use REED Thermo anemometer data logger (SD-4214)
Start using your hand held wind anemometer by pluging the Telescopic Probe into the Probe Input Socket, then power on the instrument. For Air velocity and temperature measurements hold the Probe Handle and face the mark on the sensor head towards the direction that needs to face against the airflow. The top part of the Display will show the air velocity, and the lower part of the Display will show the air temperature value.
This thermo anemometer are able to made type K/J Thermometer measurements. After you have Plugged the optional Type K or J Thermocouple Probe into the Type K/J Probe Input Socket the measured temperature will now be displayed on the digital anemometer's display screen.
To hold on the measured value into the display, while taking an air speed measurements, press the Hold Button once. Press the Hold Button once again will release the data hold function.
The data record function records the maximum and minimum readings. To use this feature, just use the Hold Button once and the measured value will hold on the screen, and a HOLD symbol will appear.
We Also Recommend