Real Time Force GaugesREED
The SD-6100 data logger is a REED Digital Force Gauge with remote sensor able to made force measurements designed to measure the force up to 100Kg (220.5lb / 980.6N) in both push and pull directions. Reed SD-6100 has capability to save measurements data to the SD memory card for a further analysis. Small in size, very versatile and economic, the Reed SD-6100 force gauge displays the measurements in in Kg, lb or Newton and features advanced functions such fast/slow response time, overload protection and more.
REED SD-6100 Features
- Data record in Normal Mode or Peak Hold Mode
- Sampling time: Normal Mode: 1sec - 8h; Peak Hold: 10ms - 500ms
- Memory capacity: Normal Mode: 1GB - 16 GB;
Peak Hold: 1000 data no. (max)
- Display units in Kg, lb, Newton
- Tension and compression capability
- Full capacity zero (tare) control capability
- Fast/Slow response time
- Positive or reverse display direction
- Over load protection
- Real time SD memory card datalogger with a built-in clock and calendar
- No extra software needed, just plug the SD card into the computer and it downloads directly to EXCEL
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Auto power off or manual power off
- High accuracy microcomputer circuit
- Power by UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- USB/RS232 Computer interface
REED SD-6100 Specifications
- Circuit: Custom microprocessor LSI circuit
- Display: 52mm x 38mm LCD with backlight
- Units: Kg, lb, Newton
- Measuring Capacity: 100Kg / 220.5lb / 980.6N
- Min. Display: 0.15Kg / 0.02lb / 0.2N
- Accuracy: ±(5% + 2 dgt.), within 23±5°C
- Sampling Time: 0.2-0.6 seconds
- Auto Sampling Time: 1 second to 9 hours
- Peak Hold: 10mS - 500mS
- Full Scale Deflection: Less than 1mm
- Zero/Tare Control: Max full capacity
- Memory Card: SD memory card, 1 GB to 16 GB
- Data Output: USB/RS232 PC computer interface
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (0-122°F)
- Operating Humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Power Supply: UM3/AA (1.5 V) x 6 batteries
- Weight: 650g/1.43lb
- Dimensions: 215 x 90 x 45mm (8.5 x 3.5 x 1.8”)
- Includes: 100 Kg sensor with 2 hooks and 2 meter cable
How to use Reed Real Time Force Gauges (SD-6100)
Measuring Compression, with SD-6100
Turn on the meter by pressing the Power Button. Select the measuring unit. Press and hold the SET Button for 2 seconds to enter the “Advanced Setting” mode. Scroll through eight main functions and select "unit". Set now the measurement unit. Press the Esc Button to exit and to return to normal functioning. Connect an Adapter and the measuring object to the Sensor. The measuring object should be in a straight line. Zero Adjust the meter by pushing Zero Button before every measurement.Start measuring by giving force (push or pull) to the Sensor. The screen will display the Average reading value. To change the display direction, push the Reverse Button.
There are two kind sampling time of display, Fast and Slow. The Display will indicate “FAST” if measuring in Fast Sampling Time, and “SLOW” if measuring under Slow Sampling Time. Push the Fast/Slow Button to switch between Fast and Slow Sampling.
Peak Hold Measurement
The meter can measure the peak value of force both of tension & compression operation. While taking a measurement, as described above, press the Peak Button to switch to Peak Hold Mode. The Display will show the “PEAK” indicator, and during measurement the Display will freeze on the Peak hold value.
Before use the datalogger function you need to insert your SD card into the SD card socket. Set the decimalformat and change the decimal character by pressing and holding the SET Button for 2 seconds to enter the “Advanced Setting” mode. After the meter is in advanced mode, select "dEC" function and set SD card Decimal character.
Auto Datalogger (Set sampling time =1 second)
Start Datalogging; press the REC Button, and the “REC” symbol will appear on the LCD screen, then press the Logger Button, the “REC” symbol will flash while the measuring data and time information is being saved in memory.
Manual Datalogger (Set sampling time = 0 seconds)
Set sampling time is to 0 second; Press the REC Button, and the “REC” symbol will appear on the LCD screen. Press the Logger Button, and the “REC” symbol will flash once and one Beep will sound, at the same time the measuring data along the time information will be saved in memory. The lower Display will show the Position (record) number, which is saved as well.
We Also Recommend