Leeb Hardness TesterShimana
The Shimana SHGLHT131 Leeb Hardness Tester is a small, integrated digital hardness tester which features a compact design that allows you to get quick and reproducible hardness testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large scale work piece with accurately results. Built with an internal memory the Leeb rebound hardness tester is able to store up to 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- Palm size for narrow space.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,HL.
- Large memory could store 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- User re-calibration function allowed.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
- Manual or automatic shutdown.
- Low battery indication.
- Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
- Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
- Measuring range: 200-900L
- Conversion: HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD
- Materials: 9 different common materials
- PC Communication: RS232C interface
- Memory: 50 data can be stored and re-readable
- Impact device: D - will handle the majority of hardness testing applications.
- Weight: 75g
- Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
- Dimension: 146×65×36mm
- Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
- Working temperature - 10℃ ~＋50℃
- Storage temperature - 30℃ ~ 60℃
- Leeb Rebound hardness tester
- Calibrated test block
- Tube cleaning brush and support ring
- Carrying case
We Also Recommend