Coating Thickness Meters (Built in Probes)Shimana
Shimana SHGLTM009-FN Coating Thickness Gauges are ease to use and accurate meters to check the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on both magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
This digital coating thickness gauge is suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Thanks to the remote probes Shimana SHGLTM010-FN coating gage can take accurate thickness measurements on areas that are difficult to access. The use of durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing assures maintenance free performance for many years. The housing has been carefully shaped to fit comfortably in either hand
- It meets the standards of ISO2178 , DIN, ASTM and BS. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions.
- The F probes measure the thickness of nonmagnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
- The N probes measures the thickness of nonmagnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals.It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
- Automatic substrate recognition.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
- Wide measuring range and high resolution.
- Metric/Imperial conversion.
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface.
- Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
- Range 0~1250 um/0~50mil
- Resolution 0.1 um (0~99.9um), 1 um (over 100um)
- Accuracy: ±1~3%n or 2.5 um or 0.1mil (Whichever is the greater)
- PC interface: with RS-232C interface RS-232C cable & software: not included
- Power supply: 4x1.5 AAA battery
- Operating condition:
- Temp. 0~50C
- Humidity <80%
- Size 126x65x27 mm (5.0x2.6x1.1 inch)
- Weight about 85 g (including probes but not including batteries)
- Shimana Digital Thickness Gauge meters ...................1 pc.
- Carrying case ...................1 pc.
- Operation manual ............ 1 pc.
- Calibration foils...............1set
- Substrate Iron ............1 pc.
- Substrate (Aluminium)......1 pc - only for SHGLTM009-FN
- F probe (built in)..............1 pc.
- FN probe (built in)...... ........1 pc.
We Also Recommend