Paint Thickness TesterShimana
This digital paint thickness tester meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO-2360 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. SHGLTM127 is suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
- The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g.iron, nickle etc.). Often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
- The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals.
- Automatic substrate recognition.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
- Metric/English conversion
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface
- Display: 4 digits LCD
- Range: 0~1250 um/0~50mil (Other range should be specified)
- Resolution: 0.1 um (0~99.9um) 1 um (over 100um)
- Accuracy 1~5%n or 3.5 um or 0.1mil (Whichever is the greater)
- PC interface: with RS-232C interface
- Power supply 2x1.5 AAA battery
- Operating condition:
- Temp. 0~50C
- Humidity <80%
- Size 102x35x23 mm (4 x 1.4 x 0.9 inch)
- Weight: about 40g not including battery
- Shimana SHGLTM127 paint thickness tester
- Carrying case ... 1 pc.
- Operation manual ... 1 pc.
- F probe in built ...1 pc.
- NF probe in built ....1 pc.
- Calibration foils ....1set
- Substrate Iron ....1 pc.
- Substrate (Aluminium)...1 pc.
We Also Recommend