Compact Ultrasonic Thickness GaugeShimana
With high power of emission and broad and of receiving sensitivity, this Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the roughsurface, even cast iron. The Shimana SHGLTM128 ultrasonic thickness tester is widely used in almost all kinds of industries. Ultrasonic thickness measurements have the advantage of being a non-destructive technique that require access to only one side of the sample but it does need a good contact with the material. The probe has to be in perfect contact with the sample.
These Shimana ultrasonic thickess gauges are sold and shipped from our Brampton (Great Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada warehouse.
Looking for a thickness tester with remote probe? Please check the Shimana SHGLTM023 Ultrasonic Thickness Meter.
- Built-in probe
- Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement
- Applicable to measure the thickness of many materials, e. g. Steel, Cast iron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass, Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron, Nodular cast iron.
- Automatic power off to conserve power.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface
- Display: 4 digits, 10 mm LCD
- Range: 1.2~200mm (45# steel )
- Resolution: 0.01 mm/0.0004 inch
- Accuracy: 0.5%n+0.1
- Sound velocity: 1000 ~9000 m/s
- Power supply: 4x1.5v AAA battery
- Operating condition:
- Temp. 0~50C
- Humidity <80%
- Size 120x62x30mm (4.7x2.4x1.2inch)
- Weight about 164g including batteries
- SHGLTM128 ultrasonic thickness gauge
- Carrying case 1 pc.
- Operation manual 1 pc.
We Also Recommend