Digital Vibration MeterShimana
Vibration Meters that can measure 5 parameters: velocity, acceleration, displacement, rpm, frequency. Vibration is a reliable indicator of the mechanical health or condition of a particular machine or product. An ideal machine will have very little or no vibration indicating that he motor, as well as peripheral devices such as gearboxes, fans, compressors, etc., are suitably balanced, aligned, and well installed.
The frequency range for vibration measuring is:
- 1. from 10Hz to 1 kHz
- 2. from 10Hz to 10kHz the FILTER button will be used to switch between these two ranges
- B. velocity 10Hz to 1kHz
- C. displacement 10Hz to 1kHz
In practice, a very high percentage of installations are far from ideal, the results of misalignment and imbalance exerting added strain on supporting components such as bearings. Eventually this lead to added stress and wear on critical components, resulting in inefficiency, heat generation and breakdowns. This often occurs at the most inconvenient or uneconomical times, causing costly production downtime. As parts of mechanical equipment wear and deteriorate, the equipment vibration increases. Monitoring the vibration of healthy mechanical equipment on an ongoing basis with the SHIMANA SHGLVM024 vibration meter detects any deterioration long before it becomes a critical problem, allowing spares to be ordered in advance and maintenance to be planned only when necessary.
These digital vibration meters are sold in Canada by DMM. We ship the instruments from our Brampton (Great Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada) warehouse.
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines
- specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes
- Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
- LCD digital display
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Wide frequency range (10Hz. To 10kHz.) in acceleration mode
- Automatic power shut off to conserve power
- AC output socket for headphones and recording
- Display: 4 digits, 18 mm LCD - Measured values and makers (units, 10, and battery symbol)
- Transducer : Piezoelectric accelerometer
- Parameters measured: Velocity, Acceleration, Displacement RPM and Frequency
- Measuring range:
- 0.01-40.00 cm/s true RMS
- 0.000-16.00 inch/s
- 0.1-400.0m/s2 equivalent peak
- 0.3-1312 ft/s
- 0.04-160.0 mil , equivalent pk-pk
- RPM (r/min): 60-99,990 r/min (readings should be multiplied by 10 if the display show '10')
- Frequency: 1-20 kHz
- Frequency range for measuring
- 10Hz. to 1kHz
- In '1' mode 10Hz. to 10kHz.
- In '10' mode forbearing condition check
- Velocity: 10Hz. to 1kHz.
- Displacement : 10Hz. to 1kHz
- Accuracy: ± 5%+2 digits
- Metric/ Imperial conversion
- PC interface: RS232C
- Output: AC Output 2.0V peak full scale (load resistance: above 10k)
- Power supply: 4x1.5 AAA size batteries
- Power off: 2 modes
- Manual off at any time or
- Auto power off after 5minutes from last key operation
- Operating conditions:
- Temperature : 0-50 C
- Humidity : below 90% RH
- Dimensions: 124x62x30mm/4.9x2.4x1.2 inch
- Weight: 120g (not including batteries)
- Powerful rare earth magnet 1 pc
- Accelerometer 1 pc
- Stinger probe (Cone) 1 pc
- Stinger probe (Ball) 1 pc.
- Carrying case 1 pc.
- Operation manual 1 pc.
We Also Recommend