Carbon Monoxide Gas DetectorShimana
This SHIMANA Carbon Monoxide Meter detects the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) and measures concentrations between 1-1000 parts per million (PPM). The SHSEGA078 Gas Detector Meter indicates the presence of CO by a reading on the LCD and a beeper tone. The beeper function much like clicking of a Geiger counter: above 200 PPM, the beeper sounds continuously with the concentration of CO; from 35 PPM to 200 PPM, the beeper sounds discontinuously with the concentration of CO.
Common sources of potentially dangerous levels of CO are:
- Poorly maintained furnaces, gas heaters, or fireplaces.
- Dirty or plugged chimneys, or flue exhausts.
- Poorly maintained gas, oil, or kerosene appliances.
- Internal combustion engines (e.g., automobiles, lawnmowers, blowers).
- 3 1/2 Backlit Digital LCD Display
- High Accuracy, quick response
- Pocket size and easy to use
- Fast sampling
- Max, Data hold and Auto shut off
- Utilizes a stabilized electrochemical gas specific fast response sensor
- Audible alarm starts at 35ppm
- Includes carrying case and 9V battery
|Measurement range||0 to 1000PPM|
|Accuracy||±5% or ± 10 PPM|
|Sensor type||Stabilized electrochemical Gas-specific (CO) - 3 years typical sensor life|
|Warm up period||< 2 s|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to 60°C|
|Battery||9V, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent.|
|Dimensions||160 x 56 x 40 mm|
This portable carbon monoxide meter is a highly accurate instrument with an extremely fast response time - critical factors when measuring CO concentrations. You can buy this CO meter as well as other gas detectors from your Canadian distributor, DMM. Please do not use the Meter as a personal safety monitor.
We Also Recommend