FGV-HXY High Capacity Digital GaugeShimpo
The Shimpo FGV-HXY Series Digital Force Gauges offer an enhanced heavy-duty housing allowing them to be utilized in high capacity tension and compression applications. These instruments are utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
Models are available in 500 lb. or 1000 lb. ranges providing necessary performance for high capacity testing.
The 180° reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable these units to excel in both compression and tension applications in any direction. FGV models possess onboard statistical calculations and provide fast access to maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation data. Models include the free TORIEMON software and USB cable allowing further data analysis on a PC. The FGV-HXY’s 1,000 point memory allows for data exporting in real time or after testing is complete. In addition, the RS-232C, USB and analog outputs provide maximum communication flexibility.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- Ideal for strict tolerances with its high accuracy +/-0.2% F.S.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests. Permits true “push-pull” testing
- Included handle attachments aid in user testing
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- High-capacity rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- Variable display response rate aids viewing readings
- Quick retrieval of peak measurement with a single push button in test stand
- Flexible user preference with one button selection of engineering units
- Field calibration through keypad eliminates down time
- On board statistics provides immediate results and analysis of test data
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- Include data collection flexibility with 3 outputs: USB, RS-232 & Analog Output
- Expanded memory for reviewing data points and transferring to PC/Laptop
- Provide Built-In Hi-Lo Comparator function provides user with easy ‘Go-No Go’ Testing
- CE Mark & RoHs Approval