Rugged Digital Force Gauges with Data OutputShimpo
If you are looking to buy an ergonomically designed digital force gauge in Canada we're proud to recommend Shimpo FGV-XY for anyone who need one incredibly durable and user-friendly force tool, great for repetitive testing in both push, pull applications. Tipical for Shimpo is the 180° reversible display & dual labeled keypad which made the test to be simply made in both compression and tension applications in any direction.
SHIMPO FGV-XY (series) Features
- Digital Force Gauges with 180° reversible display & dual labeled keypad for both push, pull applications.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- High accuracy +/-0.2% F.S., ideal for strict tolerances
- Measure and record compression and tension tests- permits true “push-pull” testing
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Maximum data collection flexibility with 3 outputs: USB, RS-232 & Analog Output
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- On board statistics provides immediate results and analysis of test data
- Variable display response rate aids viewing readings
- Expanded memory for reviewing data points and transferring to PC/Laptop
- Built-in Hi-Lo Comparator function provides user with easy ‘Go-No Go’ Testing
- Quick retrieval of peak measurement with a single push button
- Flexible user preference with one button selection of up to 4 engineering units
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- Field Calibration through keypad eliminates down time
- CE Mark
|Display||4-Digit LCD, 0.5” (12 mm) high, Units / 0.29” (7 mm). Reversible by the push of a button. Minus sign for tension|
|Display Update||0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec|
|Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Overload||200% of F.S. (200 lb.: 150% F.S.)|
|Power||Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery or AC adapter/charger|
|Output||Analog: ±1 VDC (through a 12 bit D/A converter)|
|RS232C: Baud rate (19200, 9600, 4800, 2400 bps selectable), commands control|
|USB: Allows communication between FGV-XY and Windows® PC Software with TORIEMON-USB via USB cable (included)|
|Overload Comparator: Open-collector output (Max DC30V/5mA)|
|Auto Power Shut-Off||Yes (not active if adapter/charge is in use)|
|Battery Charge||12 hours (when fully charged)|
|Recharge Time||Approximately 18 hours when fully discharged|
|Temperature Range||32° – 104° F (0° – 40° C)|
|Dimensions||5.8” x 3” x 1.5” (147 x 75 x 38 mm)|
|Product Weight||Approx. 1 lb (450 g); FGV-200XY Approx. 1.1 lb (500 g)|
|Package Weight||Approx. 2.4 lb ( 1.09 kg) for 0.5 lb and 1 lb ranges; 2.6 lb (1.12 kg) for 2 to 100 lb ranges; 2.75 lb (1.25 kg) for 200 lb range.|
|Included Accessories||AC adapter/charger, carrying case, hook, chisel, flat head, notched head, hanger, cone head, thread Adapter, extension rod, USB cable.|
- FG-M4ADP Standard adapter set with M4 threads for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb. Includes: chisel, cone, flat head, notched head, hook, extension rod
- FG-M4CL Chisel adapter with M4 thread for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb.
- FG-M4CN Cone head adapter with M4 thread for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb.
- FG-M4FL Flat head adapter with M4 thread for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb.
- FG-M4GV Notched head adapter with M4 thread for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb.
- FG-M4HK Hook adapter with M4 thread for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb.
- FG-M4RD Extension rod adapter with M4 thread for ranges 0.5 lb and 1 lb.
- FG-M6ADP Standard adapter set with M6 threads for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb. Includes: chisel, cone, flat head, notched head, hook, extension rod
- FG-M6CL Chisel adapter with M6 thread for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb.
- FG-M6CN Cone head adapter with M6 thread for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb.
- FG-M6FL Flat head adapter with M6 thread for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb.
- FG-M6GV Notched head adapter with M6 thread for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb.
- FG-M6HK Hook adapter with M6 thread for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb.
- FG-M6RD Extension rod adapter with M6 thread for ranges 2 lb to 200 lb.
- FG-09V120UC Universal charger adapter for 120/240V AC
- ERGO-KIT Padded accessory kit for ergonomic testing
- FG-HANDLE Handle adapter for larger loads
- FGV-ANALOG Connection cable for FGV’s +/-1 VDC analog output
We Also Recommend